ST MEWAN SCHOOL –AN ACADEMY
YR5 Class Teacher (Ref: STM022)
Teachers Main Pay Scale M2-M4
Full time fixed term position (maternity cover 29.04.19 –14.02.20
The governors of St. Mewan C.P. School are looking to appoint an outstanding KS2 teacher to join our committed and caring staff team. At St. Mewan we are fortunate to work with fantastic pupils who are engaged in their learning, have excellent behaviour and participate fully in the many extracurricular opportunities our school provides.We are looking for a teacher who is:
- An outstanding and creative practitioner who is able to engage pupils and therefore promote effective learning across all areas of the curriculum
- Has excellent understanding of the expectations of the Literacy and Numeracy curriculum in Upper Key Stage 2
- Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Able to inspire and challenge pupils and motivate others by example.
- Positive in their attitude and willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school.
- Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents.
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
- Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun.
- In possession of a great sense of humour!
Due to the nature of this position, previous experience of teaching in Key Stage Two is essential.
We would highly recommend a visit to our school – please contact our Admin Team on 01726 74887 to arrange a tour and meeting with one of our Senior Leadership Team.
Closing Date: Monday 25th February, 2019-9.00am
Interview Date: Wednesday 6th March, 2019
Peninsula Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We implement the safer recruitment process; the successful candidate will be expected to undergo checks including an enhanced DBS check.