FOWEY PRIMARY SCHOOL
CLASS TEACHER (REF: FOW016)
Full Time Fixed Term Maternity Cover (Sept 2019-End Feb 2020)
Teachers Main Payscale-M1
Fowey Primary School is an inclusive and nurturing learning environment where children are celebrated as unique individuals. We were last inspected in March 2018 and are proud to have achieved a good judgement. Our particular strengths include:
- The exemplary behaviour and learning attitudes of all of our children;
- Innovative CPD and staff development, including working with outstanding partner schools across the UK;
- The commitment, enthusiasm and morale of the whole team;
- Our passion for educating the whole child through an exciting and engaging project-based curriculum
The Governors of Fowey Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, creative and inspirational teacher to join our school team. We are very lucky to have a very experienced teaching team at Fowey. As such, we can offer exceptional mentoring and development opportunities for an NQT or RQT. We work alongside two local teaching schools so would also consider applications from suitably qualified candidates who wish to begin a career in teaching.
We are looking to appoint someone who has:
- Outstanding class teaching skills;
- The ability to engage and work closely with a year group colleague;
- Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills;
- A commitment to teamwork and high expectations of themselves and others.
If you are interested in this position and wish to have an informal conversation, or would like to arrange a visit to the school please contact Kate Sicolo, Head Teacher, on 01726 832542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application forms, job description and person specification are available from the PLT website or alternatively, email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday March 15th-9.00am
Interview Date: Monday March 25th
Peninsula Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We implement the safer recruitment process; the successful candidate will be expected to undergo checks including an enhanced DBS clearance.