Year 4 Class Teacher (Ref:CAR004)
Fixed Term Maternity Cover, Full Time Hours, Two Terms
Teachers Main Pay Scale
The Headteacher & Governors of this our community school are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hard working team from January 2018.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on exciting, new challenges and has the experiences, drive and passion to enhance our teaching team. You will need to demonstrate a sound understanding of the National Curriculum.
We are a vibrant school with a team of committed staff who always go that extra mile to meet the needs of all of our children. The successful candidate will be required to teach a class and will be willing to contribute to the wider life of the school, including extra-curricular enrichment activities.
Carclaze is part of the Peninsula Learning Trust. The Trust is committed to providing quality continuing professional development and exciting opportunities.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Outstanding and creative classroom practitioners.
- Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Able to inspire and challenge pupils and motivate others by example.
- Positive in their attitude and willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school.
- Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents.
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
- Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun.
- Committed to the safeguarding of children.
Closing date: 30th October 2017
Interview date: 14th November 2017