with Lunchtime Supervisory responsibilities
16 hours a week, term time only- Grade D: £15,449-£15,514 per annum pro rata
Up to 5 hours additional weekly lunchtime supervisor -Grade B: £15,499
Fixed Term until July 2018
Fowey Primary School requires a Teaching Assistant to support pupils learning across the primary age range. We foster an inclusive and nurturing learning environment where children are celebrated as unique individuals. Our particular strengths include:
The exemplary behaviour and learning attitudes of all of our children;
- Delegated leadership roles that have achieved real success in previous and current priority areas;
- The commitment, enthusiasm and morale of the whole team;
- Communications and relationships with parents, governors and outside agencies, enabling the school to continually develop and improve.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Support the teacher in delivering the curriculum
- Cover classes as required
- Undertake group work
- Assist in break-time supervision
- Assist in the preparation of teaching resources
- Be able to communicate effectively with children and parents
Proud to be part of Peninsula Learning Trust, our aim is to ensure every child makes excellent academic progress and develops key life skills, so they leave us feeling safe, confident, happy and ready for their next stage in education. The Trust is committed to providing quality continuing professional development.
If you are interested in this position and wish to have an informal conversation please contact the school on (01726) 832542.
Application forms and further information, including job description and person specification, are available to download from http://peninsulatrust.org/vacancies/ or www.fowey-ji.cornwall.sch.uk, alternatively please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd March 9.00am
Interview Date: Thursday 29th March
Peninsula Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We implement the safer recruitment process; the successful candidate will be expected to undergo checks including an enhanced DBS clearance.