EYFS Class Teacher (Ref:CAR008)–part time (0.45 fte)
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Teachers Main Pay Scale
Required from 1st September 2018
In order to cover the sabbatical of the current teacher. The Headteacher & Governors of this our community school are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hard working Early Years team from 1st September 2018
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual who thrives on exciting, new challenges and has the experiences, drive and passion to enhance our teaching team. You will need to demonstrate a sound understanding of the National Curriculum.
We are a vibrant school with a team of committed staff who always go that extra mile to meet the needs of all of our children. The successful candidate will be required to teach groups and individuals to boost attainment and progress.
Carclaze is part of the Peninsula Learning Trust. The Trust is committed to providing quality continuing professional development and exciting opportunities.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Outstanding and creative classroom practitioners.
- Fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils.
- Able to inspire and challenge pupils and motivate others by example.
- Positive in their attitude and willing to make a significant contribution to raising standards across the school.
- Committed to working with all members of the school community, particularly with parents.
- Eager to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
- Passionate about making learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun.
- Committed to the safeguarding of children.
Closing date: Monday 4th June 9.00am
Interview date: Tuesday 19th June
Peninsula Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We implement the safer recruitment process; the successful candidate will be expected to undergo checks including an enhanced DBS check.